Do you remember about a month ago I posted about this nifty box of goodies that I got from BirchBox? I still haven’t tried out any of the products but that’s because they’re all going with me on vacation later this month. I promise I’ll post reviews of them when I have ‘em!
I just received my June BirchBox in the mail and I’ll be honest, I wasn’t as excited with the goodies as I was last time. That’s just sort of how it goes with these things. Some days you’ll get stuff you love, some days you won’t. I’m totally ok with that.
Here’s the rundown of what was in my box (prices are for full-size product):
Bath Salts: $35 (sale price $25)
Eye Stick: $15
Lip Stain: $17
Skin Cream: $16
Chocolate Bar: $19 (for a box of 15 or approximately $1.25/bar)
Since I paid $10 for the trial size box I saved $74 (if you figure I could have purchased these in their full-sized varieties).
Borghese Bagno Di Vita Soak (on sale right now at Amazon)
- Mineral infused crystals transform your bath into an oasis of calm, blue waters while the uplifting scent of botanical oils soothes tense, tired muscles.
- Let’s talk: Eyeko Fat Eye Sticks for easy-to-apply creamy colour in an instant. Featuring a rich pigmented formula, the sticks can be used to shade and smoke the eye lid.
- Tell me more: This chubby twist-up eye stick with retractable nib delivers soft, creamy eye shadow for easy application directly onto lids. Create a smudgy, glossy finish for an effortless effect.
- Need to know info: Make-up artists applaud the intense pigments and blendable colours and we love how user-friendly Eyeko Fat Eye Stick is for smoky eyes in a second.
- Tips and tricks: Creamy formulas guarantee a modern finish. Have fun with this limited edition eye stick dab metallic shades on inner corners; ring round darker hues for smoky eyes or blend to a sheer finish for subtle shading. Wear alone or to add depth to powder eye shadow. For longer wear use primer and set with powder.
- The perfect pop of color for your cheeks and lips, Stainiac hint of tint is perfect for all skintones. Simply dab a touch onto your cheeks for a sheer wash of color or layer for added intensity. And the best part? Stainiac is formulated to give you more time before the stain sets, so it won’t streak.
- Use Yu-Be anywhere on the body – even the face and lips.
- Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, cracked and dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Absorbs instantly and works for hours. Good for all day or all night.
- Non-greasy formula contains NO artificial colors, fragrances, petrolatum or SPF.
- CAMPHOR soothes irritation and stimulates blood circulation to improve overall health of your skin.
- Mild camphor scent fades within minutes.
- Concentrated GLYCERIN moisturizer helps hydrate, soothe and smooth severe dry skin on the whole family – ALL YEAR LONG. (kids too!)
- Makes a great massage cream!
How can something so good for us be so delicious? It’s simple. Start with the best ingredients possible (nothing artificial, 70% organic) and nutrition that matters most to women. Mix with flavors that make mouths water and the rest is sweet (and healthy!) history.
- High in calcium and folic acid
- Rich in antioxidants A, C, E
- 8g protein, 5g fiber