Well – not me but the blog (although my actual bday is coming up soon). That’s right folks, Changing My Marbles turned 1 on September 1st. Can you believe it? Well, you probably can, but I can’t. I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for a year. Although there was an admitted hiatus towards the end of last year but still… a year. Wow. Go me! Haha.
I thought I’d share with you guys what my Top 10 posts over the last year have been. Ready?
- Recipe Review: Beef with Caramelized Shallots
- Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~ Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858
- Recipe Review: Chicken Capri Pasta
- How to make a little somethin’ somethin’ with buttons…
- My husband gave me a necklace. It’s fake. I requested fake. Maybe I’m paranoid, but in this day and age, I don’t want something around my neck that’s worth more than my head. ~ Rita Rudner
- Recipe Review: Apple Dumplings
- Birdcage Planter
- “Art VS craft – eye candy VS hand and eye candy with purpose.” ~ Wayne MacKensie
- “Good order is the foundation of all things.” ~ Edmund Burke
- Recipe Review: Beef and Wild Rice Medley
If you haven’t taken the time to check out those posts, please do. Apparently they’re worth reading (according to the general populous who frequents my blog). 🙂
In addition – I thought I’d celebrate my 1-year birthday with another first (pun intended) here on Changing My Marbles….
Can I get a woop woop?
Wanna know what one lucky person is going to get?
That’s right folks – one lucky person is going to receive a collection of books that I’ve reviewed over the last year. The collection includes:
Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline (review to come soon)
Back in Black by Lori Foster (review to come soon)
Dark of the Moon by Susan Krinard
Cover of Night by Linda Howard
Bloodline by Maggie Shayne
Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddons
Summer Hideaway by Susan Wiggs
Over Tumbled Graves by Jess Walter
The Associate by John Grisham
Charade by Sandra Brown
So – if you’re interested in ‘putting your name in the hat’ for the drawing, all you need to do is leave a comment below saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and leave your email address – I’ll choose a random winner (via Random.org) and let you know who won next week.
I want to thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read about whatever randomness is going on in my life at the time – whether that’s a new book, Netflix movie, recipe, craft, or just my crazy life in general. The support I’ve received over the last year has been amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!