So I mentioned yesterday that I cooked dinner for my dad and stepmom and that I’d made Buttery Almond Green Beans as our side dish. I’ve gotta tell ya, it paired GREAT with this dish. At first I wasn’t so sure about this dish because it seems to me like it should be placed on a bed of rice or pasta or something but after taking the first few bites I realized it’s just perfect the way it is. So delicious.
I got this recipe from here.
Chicken with Grape Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 green onions, cut into 1” pieces (I cut mine smaller)
- 2 packets Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, and onions to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the Flavor Boost and water; cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- You should try this. Like today. Serve the Buttery Almond Green Beans on the side. You won’t be sorry.
- Other than chopping my green onions up a bit smaller, I made this recipe exactly as it’s called for and it turned out soooo good. In fact, I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
To view another recipe I tried using Swanson’s Concentrated Broth go here.
I’ve linked up to these great parties:
Beyond the Picket Fence
Chef in Training
Chic on a Shoestring
Days of Chalk and Chocolate
DIY Show Off
Ginger Snap Crafts
Handy Man Crafty Woman
Happy Hour Projects
Home Stories A to Z
I Gotta Create
I Heart Nap Time
Made In A Day
Mod Vintage Life
My Girlish Whims
One Artsy Mama
Skip to my Lou
Under the Table and Dreaming