So I got this recipe from this nifty Kraft magazine that I get from time to time.
Zesty Herbed Carrots
Serves 6 (approx ½ cup each)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 lb carrots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Pour dressing over carrots in a large nonstick skillet; stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley and walnuts.
- I actually left the nuts out because I’m not a big fan.
- This dish was super simple, healthy, and delicious. This is an easy go-to recipe for a nutritious sidedish to serve with cooked meat and a side salad. I would recommend serving with a roast or baked chicken. So yummy!
I’ve linked up to these great parties: