Beautiful. Easy. Delicious. Need I say more? You can view this recipe here.
Marinated Heirloom Tomatoes with Tarragon
Serves: 8 servings (serving size: about 3 tomato slices)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extravirgin olive
- 2 pounds (about 6 medium) heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Arrange tomatoes on a platter. Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with salt and pepper; drizzle with shallot mixture.
- Y’all this recipe is so easy and when I served it at girls night every girl raved. This dish is super simple to make and would be a great dish for a potluck.
- This dish doesn’t do well as “leftovers” so I’d make sure that you feed it to a large group or cut the ingredients in half if you just want to feed 4 people.
You can view all of the recipes I’ve posted by clicking here.