I’ve been making this for several years now and my husband and I both love it. It’s originally from a website called Hungry Girl but I make it slightly differently. It’s delish! It’s also quick to make so it’s great for weeknights.
Please Cheese Me
- 2 boxes of frozen cauliflower in cheese sauce
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral (rotini) pasta, uncooked
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow Original
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to the instructions on the box, and then drain well and set aside. While pasta is cooking, place cauliflower in microwave and cook according to manufacturers instructions (note: it may take longer than suggested on the packaging). Make sure to stir your cauliflower every few minutes to prevent burning.
- Put cooked cauliflower (with sauce) and Laughing Cow in a food processor and process until smooth. Add any salt or pepper at this time and re-blend.
- Pour sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- If you want to change up the flavor, you can use a different kind of Laughing Cow (other than the Original).
- This is not going to replace Kraft Mac N Cheese like you ate growing up. However, it’s much healthier and contains about half the calories and less than half of the fat of the packaged kind.
- Note: this photo shows the pasta topped with parsley. I’ve never served it this way and probably wouldn’t.
You can view all of the recipes I’ve posted by clicking here.