I’m not much of a sweets person myself unless it’s ice cream but I love to make them. Every so often I’ll try out a new recipe and bring it into the office and let them have at it. Such was the case with this Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe from Lil Luna.
Cookies and Cream Fudge
Serves: not listed but this easily could make 36 bars
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (I used light)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can marshmallow fluff (7 ounces)
- 20 Oreos crushed
- Click here.
- Super easy to make and smells amazing – this smells EXACTLY like Blue Bell Cookies & Cream ice cream. I wish I could turn it into a candle!
- This was a huge hit at the office.
- Even though this only fills a 9×9 pan it’s so rich and decadent that you need to cut it into small squares which ultimately means that it feeds quite a lot of people.
- This is a great dessert recipe for all the non-bakers out there!
You can view all of the recipes I’ve posted by clicking here.